Access SQL/Excel skills apply to most of the jobs listed on my resume
- Highly experienced with Access SQL both constructing via GUI to construct a complex query
or creating a script for data manipulation and action queries which cannot be created by GUI.
- Using embedded SQL in VBA modules in Access/Excel that were running based on user action
or certain database actions also to maintain the data integrity.
- Created user forms with user functions triggering stored queries that are activated by
certain user actions.
Optum (UHG), Target Supply Chain, Wells Fargo Wholesale Banking and Wells
Fargo Compliance/Financial Crimes
- Used various database management tools to write SQL statements against large
databases such as Teradata, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server or Hadoop (Big Data), Data Lakes and Azure.
- Worked with tools such as AQT (Advance Query Tool), Oracle Toad, DB Visualizer,
DBeaver and Teradata SQL Assistant to write SQL scripts.
- Used SSIS packages to store SQL scripts and ran against Oracle tables at UHG IT
to update tables stored in Oracle whihc provided data sets feeding tables running on client web sites.
- Controlled SQL statements in Excel macros embedded in VBA running against external data
sources such as SAP master data.
- Power Pivots as an add on in Excel connecting to any external data source via ODBC and
running from within macro statements stored in VBA modules.
- Utilized DAX code which is the native code for Excel Power Pivots and Power
- Developed Excel and Access based business intelligence tool for the sales and financial
Wells Fargo Trust Services
- Generated weekly reports by modifying and running SQL scripts from SQL Server
database, modified and maintained the code as needed.
- Built Excel based UAT scheduling tool to manage general testing activities.
- Modified excel based automated reporting process based on VBA functions and
Wells Fargo Compliance – Financial Crime Data Services
Mercer Outbound Data Configuration/SQL Work